Bluesnub.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 25, 2006

What If (Part 3)

Scene: At the Parliament
BOOM!
Chairperson/Judge (CJ): What the @*%# is happening?
Assistant (As): It's the Minister for Defence, trying to make a grand entrance.
Minister for Defence (MFD) enters the Parliament wearing a Rambo costume while holding a weapon.
MFD: How do you like my new anti-tank gun? Don't worry, I'm using blanks.
The other members (Mems): This Defence Minister always trying to impress.
CJ: So what are you trying to prove?
MFD: That you are never too old to carry a gun. I'm proposing that due to manpower shortages, we recall all senior citizens for active duty.
Mems: I object to that idea on the grounds that if will deprive our vital industries of senior citizen. Who's going to work in all the McDonald's stores? Who's going to be security guards? Who's going to collect ten cents at the public toilets if we mobilise all the senior citizens?
CJ: ...and don't forget, there are many senior citizens in this room too, so I suggest you go back and review your proposal.
MFD: Okay lah, in that case I think I'll consider using foreign workers.
Mems start whispering again.
Mems: I think we should put him and the Minister for Environment in a rocket and send them to orbit.
CJ: You two again! One more time and I'll make you stand outside.
MFD: By the way, since I'm here, let me show you how the anti-tank gun works.
MFD starts to fiddle with the weapon.
BANG B-B-B-BANG BANG!
MFD: Err., sorry, I think I may have loaded a live round by mistake. ANYWAY, now we have a sun roof. Heh! Heh!
CJ: You clown! Now I have to call for the Civil Defence to repair the hole. Who's in charge of the Civil Defence?
As: The Minister for Home Affairs.
CJ: So where is he?
As: At home, sir.
CJ: I give up! So who's next?
As: The Minister for Education.........

1 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM , Blogger DOINK said...

    lu gila arh, frat. kena sue baru tahu. anyways, all the relax scene dialog in parliament meetings are very entertaining and enlighting indeed. i had fun reading all of it. it makes my day. weeeeeeeeeee...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home