Bluesnub.blogspot.com

Friday, February 24, 2006

What If (Part 2)

Scene: At the Parliament
Chairperson/Judge (CJ): Okay. Now the Minister for Environment will be presenting his budget.
Minister for Environment (MFE) enters the Parliament wearing a road sweeping outfit.
MFE: In case you all are wondering why I'm dressed like this...
CJ: Don't tell me you are also trying to get a feel of the job?
MFE: No, no, I dress this way because i can then blend into the crowd, and see first hand the problems my workers are facing.
CJ: So what have you discovered?
MFE: I think our citizens are not taking the Corrective Work Order too seriously. We need to increase the penalties.
CJ rolls eyes.
CJ: What do you have in mind?
MFE: How about caning for first time offenders?
Opposition (Op) stands up.
Op: Oei, don't talk rubbish lah!
The other members (Mems) cut in.
Mems: What do you mean? He's the Minister for The Environment, of course he has to talk rubbish.
Op turns and giggles.
CJ: Ahem, ahem, err... cameraman make sure that part is censored, okay?
MFE: I'm sick of all these jokes about my ministry, okay?!
CJ: Aiyah! Relax lah, why so uptight? Let's discuss your rubbish, I MEAN your issue later okay?
BOOM!
CJ: What the @*%# is happening...?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home